Subject: RE: [Leica] Repair advice needed!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:12:24 -0600

Even though most of the messages were sent privately, I'd like to give a
public thanks to all who replied to my request for a recommendation for
repair. I know the topic of repair comes up from time to time, but it didn't
sink in until I needed help. The messages I received saved me hours of
research, and gave me peace of mind.

I've been extremely lucky. My leica gear has been extremely reliable and
needed few repairs over the years. As much as anything, that's why I like
using Leica. But accidents happen. Perhaps a UV filter would have helped!

Thanks again, to all who replied.

Dave