Subject: [Leica] Repair advice needed!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:25:01 -0600

I had a dreadful experience over the weekend. I was putting the lens shade
on my 35/1.4 ASPH M and I dropped it (the lens not the shade unfortunatley)
about a foot onto asphalt. It just made a tiny ding on the front ring. I
didn't think it was anything serious until I noticed too that focusing is a
bit stiff. Any advice as to where I should send it. I'm thinking Leica
repair in NJ.

I can live without the lens for a while. I'll just use my 50/1.4. But I'd
appreciate any feedback regarding the best place to send it for repair. I'd
be especially appreciative of off list replies. I normally get the digest. A
virus hit on Friday that affected my e-mail, I'm a couple days behind in
reading.

Thanks in advance.
Dave