Subject: RE: [Leica] Pictures at an exhibition (was: Country of origin)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:22:46 -0000

Paul,
I'm not sure if the exhibition you saw was Simon Norfolk's 'For Most of It
I Have No Words', the first part sounds like it might have been, though the
second part doesn't. But I saw his work and was moved by the tragedy of it
also. The silent bittersweet beauty of scenes where memories will always
linger was a powerful statement. The work was also created into a book,
published by Dewi Lewis Publishing. Worth looking at.

regards,
Jem