Subject: [Leica] re: Project: what's your
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:43:30 -0600

Christer, et al,

My current project is smokers.  Especially smokers that must, because
smoking is often forbidden in U.S. buildings, stand outside.  I had some
minor success last week in Chicago (I live in Iowa).  There are many who
go outside to smoke and they are a dedicated lot, for it was quite cold,
but they were there with butt(s) in hand, so to speak.