Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin Smoke Screens
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:48:59 -0500

Stephen,
Wow. Finally somebody on my frequency. I'm new to the Leica game and therefore know
nothing about the pompous Mr. Puts. Who is he? Is he a PR flak?, Leica lobbyist? an
optical engineer? a mechanical engineer? a manufacturing engineer? Who has endowed
him with all this "wisdom?" Why does nearly everyone on the LUG bow, scrape and
a**k*** him? Can someone enlighten me?
Cordially,
Kurt Miska
German Business Translations