Subject: [Leica] Re: leather or neoprene strap for M6
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:37:38 -0700

On 29 Nov 2000, Tina Manley wrote, at least in part:

> Actually, it rated no peppers!  I have no idea what inflammatory
> words it looks for but they're not these. Maybe it's more upset by
> violence than sex.   ;-)

Sex, what sex? That so called sex, Tina, is in the head of the
reader! Purple prose? Geesssh! And, from a poster that I filter
because he suggested that I should because he had no
inclination to use upper case where called for in social
intercourse, like this. Oh nutz! I guess that 'intercourse' word
will set some off, also.

C'mon, Guy and what's his name from the U of P; youse guys
who are more literate than I, shape up, and post with caps
where proper, and make your posts more readable to the fuddy
duddies like me who would really like to read your stuff. I love
to be 'had' like youse'r capable of, but darned if I'll struggle with
posts that look like grade school stuff.

Leica, Leica, Leica, Leica, Leica, Leica...

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica