Subject: [Leica] Re: leather or neoprene strap for M6
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:16:42 -0700

On 29 Nov 2000, Tina Manley wrote, at least in part:

> Rick -
>
> I've ordered several of these:
>
> http://www.upstrap.com/
>
> They are supposed to be guaranteed not to slip off of your
> shoulder.

Let us know what you think of them after you've used them for
a while, Tina. I'm curious how they'll feel on your shoulder, if
you, as a girl, are in a hot area, and wear the strap with a thin
blouse or even on bare shoulder or neck such as a tank top
would mandate.

Now, I'm not in the habit of wearing a thin blouse or tank top,
but here in southern AZ in the summer I've usually got nothing
more on than a tee shirt (and shorts) which leaves a lot of neck
exposed. Those little rubberlike nipples might hurt my sensitive
skin.  ;-)

Shields up!

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica