Subject: [Leica] Question?
From: KE7GMx@cs.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:41:38 EST

Hi Group:  I have a question that some - at least one - of our LUG   Experts
can answer: What focusing tube or focusing unit made by Leitz can be used to
adapt the 135mm Tele-Elmar optic unit to the Visoflex II? I would guess that
it would not just be an extension tube but must provide a means of adjustment
to accomplish focusing such as a bellows unit or helical threaded mechanism
to provide such necessary adjustment?  Thx for the assist.  Bill Carson,
Washington State

Replies: Reply from "Dennis Warters" <dbsvideo@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Question?)