Subject: Re: Vs: Vulcanite: [Leica] Friday FS: Nickel + Dime
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 02:54:17 -0500

Howdy
Another fundamental difference is that
vulcanite on Ms comes in 2 different pieces.
meaning it's more likely to not hang on.
The vulcanite on pre Ms on the other hand
can remain nicely in place even if it's
attached only in one spot. There's nowhere for it to move
thankfully. Try tapping on a pre-M's shell
around the back and front under slow speed dial
or blank plug. You may be able to hear the telltale sound of
loose vulcanite.
Javier