Subject: Re: Vs: Vulcanite: [Leica] Friday FS: Nickel + Dime
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 08:38:41 -0500

Hi
I think they were using some sort of adhesive for bonding, possibly heat activated
but there must have been something between the trim and the metal because when
it finally falls or cracks off there seems to be a whitish residue left on the aluminum. I guess
this is what's left of the adhesive I don't think it's corrosion and there doesn't appear to be a
glassy anodic coat on the metal.

See Ya
Javier