Subject: [Leica] Friday WTB and FS - 11/24/2000
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:57:10 -0500

LUGs

WTB:
STA-1 tripod adapter.  Please let me know off list if you've got one
gathering dust.

FOR SALE:
Leica R4s Mod. P body only with black plastic box, body cap and
instruction book. The s/n is 1655874 which is below the range for
this particular model. I won't  conjecture as to the reason for this
inconsistency. The functioning is fine.  The camera, while it's been
in my possession, has served as a back up to the R8.  There are
small bright spots on the edges of the back door, the baseplate,
and the front of the prism.  Also the baseplate shows scuffing and
rubs. However, there are no dings or what would be considered
damage to the body.  $400.

Bogen 3221 (i.e. black 3021) legset without head.
This is  the older version. The finish shows wear, scratches, and
signs of use. But it still locks up tight.  A relatively new Bogen
strap is included.   $75

5 day return privilege.
Prices include priority shipping within the U.S. and I'll do the
Paypal thing.

Please reply off the list.

Thanks
Roy