Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hood for Summicron 50 DR
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:41:54 -0700

There is so much I don't know. So I have to ask questions.

I've been seeing references to a 50 DR lens and I had no idea what DR stood
for. From the Web page furnished by you, David, I learn that DR stands for
Dual Range. I have never heard of a Dual Range lens.

I shoot a Summicron 50, current model; how does the 50 DR differ from that?

Thanks for the leg-up.

- -- Paul
Paul Arnold
22 Sunrise St.