Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Hood for Summicron 50 DR
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:00:48 -0400

Paul:

The DR Summicron also known as a NF Summicron has a "goggle eye"
attachement that when in place allows the lens to focus, with rangefinder
coupling to about 19 inches. They have not been made since the late 60s (or
thereabouts). I have one and it is a wonderful lens and a great match for
Kodachrome 25!

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>