Subject: [Leica] Click stops , was Question about Voightlander Skopar 25
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:33:31 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 22/11/00 23:33:12 Paris, Madrid,
dkhong@pacific.net.sg a écrit :

<< The Skopar 25 is so easy to use. The distance click stops, with some
 practice, actually is a very nice and accurate. I just wished Leica would
 put click stops like these on their lenses.

 Dan K. >>
Hello all . Clickstops is an improvment I've always looked for on my 35 SUM
Asph.
If you set this lens at F8 and 5 meters , you get a depth of field going from
2 meters to infinity . I was thinking about body paint tape ( I mean the one
you use to paint a car ) , or a rubber strap around the lens to stiffen it's
rotation .
What's nice with click stops is that you get a point and shoot camera for a
huge price !
Jo GOODTIMES , France

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Click stops , was Question about Voightlander Skopar 25)