Subject: [Leica] Re: Camera shops in Europe (was: ISO camera shops in Cologne, Germany)
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:04:52 -0800 (PST)

Well, here is my contribution:

BELGIUM
Photo Alpha, 5 avenue des Celtes, 1040
Bruxelles,+32.2.7337488

Campion Photo, 13 rue St Boniface, 1050 Bruxelles,
+32.2.5121721

Bara Photo, 27 place Bara, 1070 Bruxelles,
+32.2.5218079

NETHERLANDS
Foto Nivo-Schweitzer, Haarlemmerdijk 114, 1013 JH
Amsterdam, +31.20.6233159, email:
pieter_krigee@compuserve.com

Gulikers, Rijksweg 45, 6271 AC Gulpen (near
Maastricht), +31.43.4503517

GERMANY
Foto Brell, Markt 11, 53111 Bonn, +49.228.638788

Foto Hobby, Rossmarkt 23, 60311 Frankfurt a.Main,
+49.69.9207070 or 92070712, email:
106035@compuserve.com, www.foto-hobby.de

Foto Lambertin, Wallraffplatz, 50667 Cologne,
+49.221.9207941

AUSTRIA
Leica Shop, Westbahnstrasse 40, 1070 Vienna,
+43.1.52356590, www.leicashop.at

I have personal experience buying new or used Leica
equipment in all of the above shops, either in person
(the Belgian and Dutch shops and Foto Brell and Foto
Lambertin) or online (the others). I can recommend
them all, although they have different focus. For
example, the Leica Shop tends to have excellent
second-hand stuff (not just Leica) with prices to
match. Lambertin sometimes has really good deals on
new equipment (I bought my R8 there for 2997 DM). The
Belgian and Dutch shops are really mainly of interest
if you are visiting those countries anyway, but Foto
Hobby and the Leica Shop are worth an online visit.

Nathan

- --- V8PWR@aol.com wrote: > Don't know about Germany ,
but at the time there was