Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Hexar RF focusing
From: Mikiro <arbos@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 22:15:56 +0100

At 7:56 AM -0500 18/11/00, Ernest Nitka wrote:
>  Now to my question - can this be corrected with a rangefinder adjustment or
>  is this a problem In the hexar mount that no adjusting will ever fix.

The rangefinder of my Hexar RF has no problem at infinity, reproducing the
"variations" of my Leica lenses in infinity status found with my M4 and M6.
I hear of not a few problems of Hexar RF rangefinder adjustment from users
around me, but those errors were corrected by Konica Japan or Europe. The
consensus is that it is a problem of QC control in rangefinder adjustment
but not of its design.
- --
Mikiro
http://arbos.silva.net