Subject: RE: [Leica] the 35mm Summilux ASPH trumps all
From: "Peter Shier" <pshier@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:00:35 -0500

No. I have been in numerous indoor situations at night with low room
lighting where F1 at EI6400 was the only way to get a handheld shot. One
thing to remember though is that holding an M6+Noct steady is much more
difficult than with any of the 35mm lenses so I suspect you might get
another stop or two of shutter speed that way. A softie also helps.

Peter