Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:25:31 -0800

Henry Ambrose wrote:

> I just saw at Kodak's site the following announcement that Kodachrome 200
> is being discontinued mid year 2001.
>
> from their site:
>
> http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e55/e5
> 5.shtml
>
> >--NOTICE--
> >KODACHROME 200 Professional Film / PKL will be discontinued mid-year 2001
>
> >KODAK PROFESSIONAL EKTACHROME Film E200 (Tech Pub: E-28) is the suggested >
> >replacement. >E200 is the fastest member of our remarkable EKTACHROME E-
> >family of films, and features outstanding push performance plus exceptionally
> >fine grain structure.
>
> Henry Ambrose

says it's not there, the url
Great!! I've shot 20 rolls of it in the past few months and I've got 20 rolls of
it in my fridge.
Much better color that E200 but MUCH grainer.
I get my K64 in 24 hours from Camera world but the K200 takes another day or two.
Mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/