Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:45:36 -0800

Steve Beyer wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>     I agree with you on the grain.... K200 is a great film for winter.... It
> put grain back into the snow!
>
> Steve
>
> > You've got to get the bit of the url that wraps - may need to cut and paste
> >
> > Kodachrome 200 is grainy, but it's good grain :)  Sort of Tri-x/HP5 ish.
> > What a bugger to dump it. I've pretty much gone off E200. Guess I'll have to
> > try FujiF400...
> >
><Snip>

I like the grain of Kodachrome 200 too.
To be it has a Tri x propriety to it.
And clarity that E6 films don't have.
But we'll stiff have it in the non pre refrigerated version.
I can live with that.
Shot lots of Kodachrome before they came out with the pro versions of it.
Kodachrome is here to stay!
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/