Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:29:13 -0600

I just saw at Kodak's site the following announcement that Kodachrome 200
is being discontinued mid year 2001.

from their site:

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e55/e5
5.shtml

>--NOTICE--
>KODACHROME 200 Professional Film / PKL will be discontinued mid-year 2001

>KODAK PROFESSIONAL EKTACHROME Film E200 (Tech Pub: E-28) is the suggested >
>replacement. >E200 is the fastest member of our remarkable EKTACHROME E-
>family of films, and features outstanding push performance plus exceptionally
>fine grain structure.

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 discontinued)