Subject: Re: [Leica] VueScan
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:28:04 -0900

I would appreciate any feedback on Hamrick Software's ViewScan. I am going
to be using it on a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II (USB). It claims to enable
single pass multiple scans on the Minolta models which do not support it.

Thanks,

John Collier
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

John

I have a Dimage Scan Multi.  I was really frustrated with the Minolta
software.  I acquired Hamrick's vuescan software and haven't looked back
since.

IMHO it is a great piece of software.  For the Scan Multi, it does indeed
allow for multi-pass scans.

At the $40 price, you really can't go wrong.  I has a lot of usefull
features, and is very easy to learn to use.

cheers

Dave Stratton