Subject: [Leica] 35mm Nutcracker slightly OT
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:03:02 -0800

Complete ballet
Mercury Living presence 35mm

35mm film with sprocket holes and everything!
Just picked it up and put it in my CD player, remastered. 2 CD's
Doesn't say if it was recorded with a Leica or not!
"The Nutcracker was recorded stereophonically on July 11, 12, 13, 1962 at
Watford Town Hall outside London on 3-track 35mm magnetic film and half - tape
using three Telefunken 2-1 microphones. It was originally released as Sr2-9013.
Great separation in the highlights! Brilliant i should say!!!!

Antol Dorati giving HCB a run for his money!

I'm seeing little fairies dancing on the head of a pin!

mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] 35mm Nutcracker slightly OT)