Subject: [Leica] Info about Ilford Delta 3200
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:29:52 +0100

Gentlemen,
I've a question for you. Recently I've had the opportunity to use the Ilford
Delta 3200 film. I've tried it for normal exposure index (3200 ISO) and I've
developed it both in Ilford DD-X and Kodak Xtol.
The results are bad: the films appears like underexposed, with black areas
(high lights) with low density and white areas (low lights) with low
transparency.
Are the developing times, reported onto the developers charts, wrong? (I can
exclude developing errors or fixing errors).
Have you experience with this film? Can you help me?

Thanks,
Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Info about Ilford Delta 3200)