Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's portrait choice...
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:50:19 -0800

Hi George,

Basically it falls into "what you see is what you get within the
confines of the viewfinder!" And I like to use the max. area of the neg.
when shooting controlled portrait type situations.

Besides the R8 has the motor and I don't have to do anything manual
other than twitch my finger tip reacting to the expression changes as
they occur in the viewfinder.
ted