Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay Bargain Item #494433260
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:59:03 -0800

This camera is described accurately and honestly. All eBay auctions should
be listed so thoroughly.
I am sure that by "mint" the seller meant to describe the overall
*appearance* of the camera once the dents are considered. After all, he does
show a photo of the dents in question.

Recently I sold a M3 with a dent. The only way I could describe its
otherwise near-mint appearance was to say just that, would be near mint were
it not for a dent. There were other minor problems with the finder frames.
Those too were listed.
The buyer was elated to receiving an accurately described camera for which
he had paid a good sum sight unseen.

Joe Codispoti

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Ebay Bargain Item #494433260)