Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux and alternatives (Hexar RF limited)
From: "Byczkowski, Michael" <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:03:49 +0100

Dear Logan,

I recently bough a near mint Noctilux f1 (last series with detachable hood)
from eBay.de for DM 2800 (eBay.com seems to attract much stiffer asking and
selling prices).

Actually I prefer the detachable hood very much, the integrated hood is much
shorter, still it obstructs more of the viewfinder (since it is solid). The
quality is outstanding IMHO.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
	Michael

 Michael Byczkowski <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>

 Manager