Subject: [Leica] Noctilux and alternatives (Hexar RF limited)
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:30:59 GMT

Hi luggers,

I wonder what are the alternatives (I know some of you would say there are
no alternatives ;-)) to the Noctilux? The one I know:

Noctilux f1.2
Noctilux f1 1st serie (with separate hood)
Noctilux f1 2nd serie
Hexanon 50 f1.2 that comes  only with the Hexar RF limited (availability ?
Price?)
?? 60 f1.2 limited serie

Any experience/information on the quality, availability, price of these
lenses ?

Regards,

logan.