Subject: Re: [Leica] R6.2 vs R8
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:27:45 -0500

Hi Stephen,
    How hard are Leica lenses to focus with the adapter?  Is the screen on
the 1V a bit harder to focus than the the Leica?  This does seem to be a
neat idea.  Which of the various metering systems work or would this be a
manual metering system?  Is this the correct procedure?  Focus wide open.
Set desired F-stop and meter to adjust Shutter speed or or use shutter
priority. Shoot.

Steve

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] R6.2 vs R8)