Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday: M Cameras and lenses
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:50:00 -0500

Frank,
    Did you see Nick's message yesterday?

From nickpaleo@yahoo.com

I have black M6 TTL 0.72 in perfect condition, bought
8 months ago and very little used (there is a slight
rubbing trace on the top plate), the bottom plate
still
has the plastic protector. Box, papers, etc. I would
like to trade it to mint regular M6 0.72, preferably
silver finish. If anyone interested, please contact
off list.
Thank you.

> M6 Chrome Classic .72 camera...... $1250.. 95%  Light amateur use only.  LUG
> Owned since it was new....or trade for Black M6 TTL .72

Steve