Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday: M Cameras and lenses
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:32:40 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Frank, please email me.....does the 90 Rokker have a "flat" focus cam?,,,
i.e., is it the one (unlike the 40 summicron) that will focus accurately
on any M-body?.....I don't remember, but if the focus cam is not "ground"
into an odd profile, it's the one.....and I may like to have it...
Please email me off list if this is the case...
thanks, Walt