Subject: Re: [Leica] Film Scanner
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:06:33 -0800

>Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 23:19:58 -0800
>From: Christopher Hoover <hoovercd@pacbell.net>
>Subject: [Leica] Re: Film Scanner
>
>Jiri:
>
>Might also want to look into the new Kodak 3600. I think they're around
>$1300 and scan at 3600 dpi. SCSI2 or USB.

Thanks Christopher. I've heard about the new Kodak and I might check it out.
Since I want to use the scanner just for web publishing and work prints, the
lower resolution one (= less bucks :-)) should be enough for me at this time.
Also, I don't want to be forced to upgrade my system to handle and print high
resolution images, yet :-).

Jiri