Subject: [Leica] film scanner
From: Oliver Bryk <obryk@flash.netdex.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:13:27 -0700

I have been using an HP S20 scanner for about six months now. For less
than $500 it does a very good job on negatives and transparencies (up to
2400 dpi). The included software is quite useful; I added Adobe
Photoshop LE for about $60. Occasionally I have to rescan because of
specks and, of course, dust (a scanner with digital ICE would supposedly
fix that automatically.)
Oliver Bryk (M6HM), obryk@flash.netdex.com