Subject: [Leica] Re: Greg Bicket's focus thread
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:29:26 -0500

Douglas Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com> wrote (edited):

> My aging eyes worked fine again when I changed to the Leicaflex SL.

I've had the same experience with the Leicaflex SL2 I bought earlier this
year. This is likely due both to the viewfinder's brightness and to the
particular qualities of the split-image and microprism designs. In any case
with this camera I'm once again a confident SLR manual focuser. I should
also note that my purchase was motivated in part by Doug's comments on the
SL at his website. Thanks, Doug!

- -Dave-