Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger advice
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 18:22:55 -0800

Mike

While My V35 might not be the "best" enlarger it still makes my darkroom feel
complete. The contrast and specular highlights I get , with what are virtually
straight prints, I've never been able to replicate with other maker's products.
I've printed with literally everything available and still find the Leitz better.
Frankly, I wish they made a 4x5 enlarger, that way I wouldn't have my space
cluttered with my two other machines.

Slobodan Dimitrov