Subject: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 07:00:02 -0700

On 3 Nov 2000, Mark Rutledge wrote, at least in part:

> I'm going with Walt on this one. He has worked on more Leica's
> than most will see in our lifetimes. He just adjusted my M6 and
> showed me why it was preferable to remove the top plate. The
> adjustment is glued in place. I'm sure you could stick a tool in
> that little hole and adjust it, but hell you can drive a screw w/
> a hammer too.

Doubt that he as done more than Hartmann has with Leica's
blessing, Mark. You choose to believe Walt over that and Jim's
response?

Now I understand how clinton won twice!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    The strength and power of despotism
    consists wholly in the fear of resistance.
               -- Thomas Paine