Subject: [Leica] Re: mechanical shutters
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:35:29 -0700

On 12 Nov 2000, Javier Perez wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> PS: BTW: In case you didn't know, Sherry's a guy.

Well, I don't see a smiley face, Javier, so I guess you believe
the above. If so, you tend to lose credibility on your previous
statements re: service people other than Leica.

Sherry certainly is NOT a guy! She's a lady that is extremely
capable and knows her own mind. I've met her and can attest to
that.

If it should turn out that she IS a guy, then: 1) he looks great in
drag and, 2) I just became homosexual!  (Or, maybe I just like
either sex when they know their own mind)

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day:
         Work is accomplished by those who have
         yet to reach their level of incompetence.

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: mechanical shutters)