Subject: Re: [Leica] Walt, you are dead wrong
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 07:51:06 -0600 (CST)

Jim etc.

THIS is what I asked for....it appears, assuming all Jim's information
is correct (I'm willing to accept that it is) that my long
held assumptions are incorrect...based on the date of the
invoice....

I could be a smartass and say that they STILL screwed up and
discovered it in '99 :) :) :)
But I won't...hehehehe

I still don't understand why Leica would institute such a change,
especially including the "dot" (glued on?) but if no other
information emerges, I'll take this as it stands.

Walt