Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA swap meet and LHSA black paint ed.
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:50:58 EDT

and

>now we all just await delivery. Of course, many dealers (including me)

>ordered a bunch more then they pre-sold to speculate that prices would be

>going only up on these desirable cameras...

I am glad to hear this.

>later,

>Rich

Yes, I do think that the LHSA made a real winner with this camera and should
be praised for its efforts in this regard. Since I have been involved with
Leica's I have never seen a camera that brought such interest.

When I re-read my message on the LUG earlier today it sounded a bit harsh.
Please understand that it is not my feelings toward the LHSA that it
reflected, but towards the loss of my merchandise. I realize it could have
happened anywhere as well.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed the meeting. I did too outside the incident
that cast a damper on it.

happy snaps,
Rich