Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Mary Ellen
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:51:10 -0400

At 11:48 AM 10/24/00 -0400, you wrote:
>We use a messaging system to avoid having to shout over
>the monitors and noise.
>
>;)
>
>M.

Martin -

We communicate by e-mail because we keep such different hours!  Laura sent
her message just after midnight last night - long after I had gone to
bed.  I answered her by e-mail at 9:30 this morning - long before she gets
up.  Technology helps me keep up with my four children scattered in
different time zones with different life styles.

I was so glad to see that Laura had discovered Mary Ellen Mark on her
own!  Not OT because she does use Leicas.

Tina