Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Mary Ellen
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:42:24 -0400

At 12:46 PM 10/24/00 -0400, you wrote:

>We write email about our Leicas and various printing techniques instead of
>going out and shooting film and spending time in the darkroom.
>
>:) Dan (guilty as charged)

I'm only e-mailing while my computer is scanning my Leica negatives!   I've
got over 80 rolls of negatives hanging here waiting to be edited, mounted,
and scanned.  I can't afford to go out and shoot more film until I get
caught up (in 20+ years of shooting film, I've never been caught up)!

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com