Subject: [Leica] OT But worth mentioning ...
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:54:29 -0400

Okay, maybe not totally OT as there is a rangefinder involved:

I've just completed my first transaction with Cayman Camera, an
establishment well known to Hasselblad enthusiasts.  The way my order was
handled was *so* impressive, even to a jaded New Yorker like me, that I
thought it worth mentioning to the list:

An exchange of emails on Tuesday got me the price quotations I requested for
the Xpan kit + 90mm lens.  I faxed the order to Cayman Camera Wednesday
morning (yesterday). As I type this message Thursday morning, I have the
camera sitting on my lap. Yikes! Less than 24 hours. Well done wouldn't you
say? Alas, no, they do not do Leica.