Subject: RE: [Leica] OT But worth mentioning ...
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:39:44 -0400

That XPan is one _very_ fine camera.  I find the lens build to actually put
my summicron to shame: the focus and aperture rings turn ever so smoothly,
and the entire camera feels rock solid.  The pics it takes ain't shabby
either.  Congratulations.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] OT But worth mentioning ...)