Subject: Re: [Leica] meeting in London
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 06:57:41 -0700

><Snip>
>
> I'm assuming, for a first meeting, that it's best to just have a social
> drink etc., rather than booking a dinner? But I don't mind either way.
>
> Anyway, the present interested parties are:
>
> Matt Morgan
> Simon Lamb
> Brian Stevens
> Brian Downie
> Fred Schwab
> Howard Fairbrass(?)
> Gerry Walden
> (And we need a cardboard cut-out of Dr Joseph Yao so he can be here in
> spirit).
>
> Date wise, I suggest lets be specific and then adjust. So, Thursday 2nd
> November at 7:00. What do you think?
>
> Matt.

Most of the people We hung out with at the LHSA meeting in Boston (NEW England)
last week were mainly Londoners.
Arthur Krick,
Terrence and Jane Dixon,
Johathan and Caroline Eastland.
All are possibilities for your shindig as they are Leicaphiles which is putting
it mildly and in your area.
We've been invited to London, Karen Rabiner and myself! Maybe we'll show up!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net> (Re: [Leica] meeting in London)