Subject: Re: Deer God was: [Leica] Young Male Dear comes close -- what focal ?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:29:54 -0400

Jean-
I'l n'y a pas de quoi! As ma chere grandmere would say!
The nice thing about English is that it can be fractured into what can be
called Japlish, Franclish, Swedlish, Krautlish- and one can usually tell
what is being said from the context.... I think my rattled brain has a
'filter'- once I had found out to what you were referring- it automatically
corrected the spelling! Unfortunately, it doesn't work when I attack the
keyboard!
Mein Plattdeutsche ancestors had such an influence that our family still
says "Outen der lights!" if you leave the room and leave a lamp burning!
(Example of Krautlish- not politically correct, but that what some of us
'dunkers' say!)

Dan ( My goal is to be able to ask for food, beer, schnapps, film, and the
bathroom, and to say 'thank you!' in as many languages as I can muster! You
never know where the Ole RV will break down!) Post