Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Exhibition
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:33:15 -0400

Zut, alors! I must send my regrets, since the Concorde is no longer
flying.... :o)
Sincerely- I wish I was a jet-setter and could hop a flight and see some of
the European LUGgers and your exhibition! I hope you can share some of your
stuff here- or rather on the web.
Dan( I spent all my money, Honey! I have 6 Leicas, but I can't afford to
take 'em anywhere!) Post