Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Viewfinder
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:50:53 -0400

> At 02:52 AM 10/18/00 -0700, Roland Smith wrote:
>>
>>Hmmm!  All members may be equal and some members must be more equal.
>>
>>Roland Smith
>
> Probably more so in the eyes of the USPS than the LHSA. Bulk, 4th class,
> 3rd class, etc, can sit for extended periods in holding bins before they
> get distributed. It different in every mail center. "Bulk" mail can
> literally sit forever with no penalty for non delivery.
>
> Jim

It is a pity that the LHSA uses a bulk mailing permit for it's Viewfinder
publication, when I believe that mailing with a second class permit (which
publications like Time use) actually costs less.

Steve
Annapolis

http://www.icommag.com  which has a second class mailing permit and no
complaints from its readers.