Subject: Re: Rabies shots? Was[Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:01:42 -0700

Dante, me son. ;-)   a wonderful sense of humour!

 We are on the right track as long as each and everyone forgets who went before
and just does what they do best shooting things they feel comfortable with and
where they are.

Good shoot next week and overseas. Look forward to meeting my "3rd son" some
day. ;-)

ted

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth)
Message from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: Rabies shots? Was[Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth)