Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:48:17 -0700

>From: Ted [mailto:tedgrant@home.com]
[snip]
>Look, if all the energy that has been expended with the bull shit of
>title, old version /new, why, why not, whine whine whine had been
>put to better use in taking pictures, some of you guys would have stuff
>in the can and waiting to go to Alastair! Think about that for a moment
>and get your asses out the door, get started and stop whining!  Damn!
>ted

You tell 'em, Ted!  I propose to ignore all the "Why this isn't a good idea"
posts from now on.  I also propose to just be me, shoot the pictures I like
with an eye to the proposed categories, submit them when I'm happy with
them, and let the chips fall where they may.  As far as my mom is concerned,
I'm already better than HCB anyway, so what do I have to worry about?

Paul

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth)