Subject: RE: [Leica] FOM 2 phase 2
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:47:27 -0700

The vodka is acceptable, but the meat is rotten :-)

Actually, I was surprised that the translation you got was that good.  I
tried running Erwin's German M3 page through Altavista a couple of years
ago, and got back a real head-scratcher.  At least here the sense of the
message is pretty well intact.  But this is one area where synapses have it
all over transistors.

Paul