Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOMing at the mouth
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:46:32 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> [...]
idea"
posts from now on.  I also propose to just be me, shoot the pictures I like
with an eye to the proposed categories, submit them when I'm happy with
them, and let the chips fall where they may.  As far as my mom is concerned,
I'm already better than HCB anyway, so what do I have to worry about?<<<<<<<

Hi Paul,

Right on! And your mom is like mine was while she still graced this good earth,
"My son the photographer takes the most wonderful snaps in the world!" God bless
her, I could never get her past "Snaps!" ;-)

ted